Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

RBG = Realtime BS Generator

RBG,

I have no problems with you disagreeing with me or what most other Subjectivists believe. I expect that of an Objectivist. What disappoints me about your approach is you intentionally mis-lead others with your misrepresentations of what I and other Subjectivists are actually saying we believe. Rather than honestly address what we say you distort it as much as possible and then call the claim wacko.

For example, you state that Subjectivists claim to have extraordinary hearing abilities. When the truth is all Subjectivists claim is we have developed through training & experience well-trained ears. Doing that has allowed us to know what to make of what we hear, & how to interpret it. That's a a BIG difference, than claiming we have extraordinary hearing abilities, as you intentionally, misleadingly & falsely state we believe! Even your fellow Objectivist Peter Aczel agrees with that Subjectivist claim, for Peter admits "...ANYONE (emphasis added) without actual hearing impairment can hear what they hear, but only those with training and experience know what to make of it, (and) how to interpret it."

Or you'll state TubeGuy sez:"WIRES ARE A COMPONENT JUST AS CRITICAL AS SPEAKERS " = Tube Guy is a certified audio wacko! Once again misleading others into believing I'm stating that the differences in wires is as great as the major differences in sound between completely different speakers technologies like a Quad ESL and say an AR9. While I believe that it "possible" that changes that great can be achieved in wires, the reality is more in line with my belief that if we took 10 $5K dynamic speakers, the changes in different speaker wires or interconnects could be more dramatic than the change of sound in different $5K dynamic speakers! It's in THAT scenerio that I believe that wires are a component as critical as speakers!

If you want to debate beliefs lets do so! But do it honestly and stop intentionally misleading others through highly negatively-opinionated & misrepresenting statements that only represent your Lunatic Fringe Objectivist views of what you wished I was saying, instead of what I actually say and mean and if you're ever not sure of what I mean by what I say, ask and I'll clarify my beliefs for you, like I did for Kerr!

But believe this, the ONLY person who believes what you post about Subjectivists and their true beliefs is you and those you actually end up misleading...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RBG = Realtime BS Generator - thetubeguy1954 12:03:20 10/18/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.