Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Here you go

Heh.

I did only intermittent listening last night since I was working on moving the computer and installing some more smart lights. So I played a bit with speaker position and the diffusers and effected a pretty big improvement. Ordered some more cables, figured out what raceway to get at Home Depot, put P-Touch labels on my power supplies before they all get mixed up . . .

I got a little sit-stand desk and put the monitor and keyboard on it -- my head is that I can swing it around in front of the chair and do my computer work on it while listening to the speakers -- but as you can see, the setup is still jury-rigged -- I had to order a longer video cable and a roll-around stand for the computer and cables are draped all over. Work table to the left is going away once I fix the delam and the pink foam is for my experiments . . .

Today, I want to experiment some more with speaker and diffuser placement.

Not sure how this office arrangement is going to work out -- will having that big sit-stand desk next to me interfere with the sound? It didn't seem to yesterday.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.