Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Here you go

That's a lot like Satie reported when he tried running the Neo 8's nearly full range. He loved the sound but was getting a head in a vice effect due to the beaming, so he ended up moving leaving the Neos full range and then bringing the ribbon in to improve dispersion in the highs and reports that it works really well.

Curious about the driver integration, always a challenge since dynamics sound so different from planars.

Bummer about your new TV, hope you can find a good solution!

I'm still wrestling with my too-small room but haven't been able yet to play with the Mini DSP. I got my new projector and screen installed, and fortunately they don't interfere with the audio since I can just raise the screen when I'm not watching. Now today I'm working on getting my diffusers mounted which is a pain because of the shoddy wall and the window. After that, I have to fix the delam on the woofers and then I should be able to get to the Mini DSP and bi amping so I an time the woofers to the mid tweet panels, and then I have to install the Neo 8's.
So a lot to do . . .

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.