Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Ken I can certainly respect where you would acquire this view...

...but I don't believe it is nearly that simple. Let me ask you a question. Why would they choose to resort to deception to accomplish their objectives? I can't say that I know what their objectives were regarding me, but I will say unequivocally that JREF practiced deception from an early point in the proceedings.

Here is what is simple as I see the matter. The following is an excerpt that was attached to a number of my mailings to JREF over the last nine days. It was also posted on the JREF Forum.

"What, if anything, do you find about the following to be unsolvable?

As I see things I have the following desires that I see as being essential

1) Peaceful environment, free of unecessary distraction and noise

2) Enough time, 20 minutes of listening to an untreated subject disc, followed by 10 minutes to identify the state after “treatment”, eliminates any escape portal here

3) GSIC covered, not contained

4) My own observer in the selection room, this desire can be obviated with more complicated methods

I really can’t imagine having a problem with any sensible protocol that accounts for these items. FYI, Item 2 has become of greater concern to me since my original proposal. I live and learn.

These provisions, coupled with a reasonable test protocol consisting of 10 identifications, and the assurance that the final testing be identical to the preliminary testing are all that I require for you to test my claim."

I have stated repeatedly that I respect JREF's need to protect their interests. I even pointed out to Kramer a necessary security measure that he had himself overlooked. My position was to eliminate the measures that were unneccesary and that would only serve to distract. Had they given me reasoned explanations for any given rejection we could have presumably made faster progress. It almost seemed liked they viewed my claim as some type of sleight of hand card trick and didn't seem to be mentally on task with the nature of the claim.

The long and the short of the matter is a severe lack of good faith on Kramer/JREF's part. Along with his deceptions and outright lies, I found him to be unilaterally minded to an extreme that I had never before encountered. And finally what was really frustrating to me was what appeared to be an attention deficit on his part. Not a good mix IME.

I can go on about the matter, can't I.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.