Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Communication breakdown...

It’s always the same, I’m having a nervous breakdown, Drive me insane!
Dun-un-un-un-un-un-un-un-un DUN DUN DUN!

From what I've read on the JREF forums, it seems like it was largely a case of mutual misunderstanding. An open internet forum is probably not the best place for this kind of discussion. A few phone calls might have helped. I'm not sure what this RANDY guy was lying about, or misrepresnenting, but a good portion of the story seems clear on the boards.

> It almost seemed liked they viewed my claim as some type of sleight of hand card trick and didn't seem to be mentally on task with the nature of the claim.

Keep in mind, that makes up about 90% of their claimants. My favorite was a young Russian girl who claimed she could read without looking at the paper. Well, she had a rather prominent nose, which left a gap under her blindfold. A pair of opaque swim goggles and some duct tape later, she couldn't read blindfolded anymore. Her lawyers defense? "That's not a blindfold! She said she could only read when blinded by a blindfold!" Heh.

> And finally what was really frustrating to me was what appeared to be an attention deficit on his part.

Maybe you could ask for a different "Facillitator?" Could be the guy is just an ass.

In the end, they seemed to want clarification on point 1, and were fine on three and four, and two within reason. Remember, they want all the details locked down. (1) is pretty open ended.

/*Music is subjective. Sound is not.*/

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.