Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Test dates...

Again a surprisingly involved matter. Initially (after the original protocol was rejected) they were pressing hard to set a date earlier than I was comfortable and without an acceptable protocol having been established. I stated having a strong preference for testing to occur in early August. I won't get into the details at this late hour. More recently they did not want to set a date until the protocol was nailed down despite my offering a conditional compromise to move the test dates up. As was typically the case, the facilitator misrepresented my offer, again in an effort to presumably make me look bad in the process. This type of behavior was a constant leading me to lose confidence that JREF was serious about seeing me tested. I have the documentation to support my view, but motives are difficult, if not impossible, to establish. Any interpretation of the pertinent record can not be established in absolute terms IME. Practically speaking I think there would be a clear consensus as to how most would interpret the events in question.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Test dates... - Wellfed 22:41:19 04/27/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.