Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Well, I'd have rejected your claim when you wanted to coat the CDs . . .

and introduce other complicating factors. Mr. Kramer seems a lot more patient than I would be. It's not a question of your being dishonest, BTW: I quite agree with Mr. Kramer that you seem honest and convinced.

My advice is:

1. Do a simple SBT with a reliable friend. If you can't disprove the null hypothesis, forget about it and listen to music. If you do get positive results, then

2. Do a DBT. Kramer's advice to do a preliminary test is a good one. If you can't disprove the null hypothesis, forget about it and go listen to music. If you do get positive results, then

3. Set up an actual definite date with the Randi organization. And don't bring in silly complications having nothing to do with the DUT. They evidently know more about how to do a good DBT than you do.

I don't think you will "pass" either the SBT or the preliminary DBT much less the controlled one but that's your problem.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Well, I'd have rejected your claim when you wanted to coat the CDs . . . - Pat D 06:36:35 04/30/05 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.