Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: If he's not, you must be.

Thanks for speaking up on my behalf Steve. Having you along for the ride really did help me out considerably.

There are a few facts out of order in your posting here. You do have the essence of the matter quite right IME. Here are some corrections.

1) JREF did give me a reason for rejecting my original protocol, I didn't consider it to be terribly compelling in practical terms, but I accepted their rejection without difficulty.

2) JREF never objected to the testing taking place in my own home. The facilitator did make some pissy and uncalled for comments on the subject.

3) Walker Audio Vivid was only rejected in relation to my original protocol. The Steven Howard Protocol was designed to allow the use of this type of accessory. Pissy comments were brought up over this type of accessory from time to time by the facilitator and some JREF Forum participants.

4) I didn't withdraw my claim, it was rejected by JREF when I told them I was going to put the whole matter on hold until October 1. I have been searching for weeks to find good faith on their part, when the facilitator wrote two more brazen lies, presumably intended to make me look bad, I decided that enough was enough. I had told JREF nearly a week back that if I didn't start to see some good faith in the negotiations I was going to table the matter until October 1. The facilitator deemed this to be a childish threat and stated that JREF would close my file if I chose to do so. I chose October 1 very deliberately for personal reasons. I simply have many infrequently encountered and first time family and personal events taking place between May and October. I wasn't about to subject myself to any more JREF induced aggravations over that time. Life is too short to shortchange my enjoyment of the blessed events I am looking forward to in the near future.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: If he's not, you must be. - Wellfed 21:37:37 04/27/05 (2)

You can not post to an archived thread.