Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You're kidding, right?

I read through all twenty pages of that thread and all I saw them doing is going out of their way to accomodate you and your waffling...over and over again. It was obviously something they had never done with anyone else before and I thought they were being quite patient with you. I thought for a minute they would have agreed to give you a gilded chair to sit on during the test if you'd asked. They started out very open minded and accomodating with you and it was only after you started the "I can't do THIS because of THAT" routine over and over that they began to loose patience with you. I'm amazed they played along as long as they did.
ALL you had to do is try to identify whether a disk was treated or untreated. That's it...period...and you could have been an instant millionaire. They certainly didn't seem to me to be trying to deceive anyone. They were just trying to set down some solid ground rules and good controls, most obviously not to your liking.

You seen so concerned with "deception" but yet you can't see the deception being carried out by the makers of this chip? That doesn't bother you in the least but trying to expose this scam for the deception that it is DOES bother you?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.