Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

RE: Critics being critical: 10 Audio pans the Krell S-275

RGA,

You remind me of my five-year old special needs nephew who constantly and irritatingly craves attention. Here was your original response to this thread:

[They give this to several products on their site that I find offer zero emotional satisfaction or take me "there" with no effort. They have amps given 10LPS that I would give 3 LPS.

Having read the review and what the "other components" listed I would not put much stock in their review, personally.]

I may not have the best reading comprehension, but that sure sounds like you were criticizing the reviewer's equipment preferences and his system, which you now claim was not the issue. You spent the next three posts trying to justify and BS your way out of your original cheap shot post.

Did it dawn on you that you were the only Industry Inmate to respond to this thread and IMHO, take an unnecessary cheap shot at another industry member who did absolutely nothing to you?

You are trying way too hard to come across as an intellectual audio guru. I urge you to pay attention to John Atkinson posts and think about emulating him. The man takes a lot of shit from AA inmates and always manages to handle himself with class and dignity. At the recent "Ask the Editors" question and answer session at the Newport Beach, CA, show, Atkinson came across as intelligent, honest, and genuine. I'm sure he could have responded to this thread and torn apart the 10 Audio Krell review, the reviewer and the 10 Audio website. Guess what, he didn't.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  The Cable Cooker  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.