Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Seems you can't stick to your own word elsewhere on this site.

Here is a quote from you, from elsewhere on this same thread:

NOTE: My further lack of response to your claims and personal attacks should not be interpreted by anyone to mean that I think you are correct in any way, have any valid points to raise, nor would prevail if the full and accurate disclosure of the facts surrounding those old reviews were known.

Its this last sentence that should raise eyebrows with anyone.

I'm not being vindictive. Merely truthful. When I say you are lying, a simple google of my name will show anyone that its not something I do often! But I didn't have to go very far to demonstrate that this is a problem for you, the proof was on this very same thread and is now seen above. My recommendation is don't make posts like that if you can't keep your word.

Jerry, if you *were* a man of your word you would have never modified that review of the MP-3 to suit your anger at me. FWIW, all reviewers are human and that means that they have their feelings and emotions like anyone else. No good reviewer will change a review after the fact, if so it can only be assumed that they did not believe what they said at the get-go, nor do they have integrity in that act. Its the old court room hack: "So, were you lying then or are you lying now?"

If you restored that review, (essentially admitting to a journalistic gaffe) it would actually restore your credibility because it would restore your integrity. As long as you accuse me of being vindictive and the like, it won't work, because I'm not being vindictive- I don't have to make anything up here. Believe me on this, I know you are angry so that may be hard, but I will be quite impressed and so will many others if you chose to restore integrity to this situation.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Seems you can't stick to your own word elsewhere on this site. - Ralph 15:57:34 06/29/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.