Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: The Reality Of It All

"You are the pinnacle of arrogance."

woah!

"Next you want to tell me, as if you know, whether or not I know what Peter Aczel believes? ....
.. It is impossible for two amplifiers to sound different at matched levels if each has high input impedance, low output impedance, flat frequency response, low distortion, low noise floor, and is not clipped "

As it stands, your mastersound amplifier does not satisfy those criteria, as a result it will sound different. In otherwords your amplifier illustrates his point. So what point are trying make here?

"At any rate, I am continually amazed that you keep feeling the need to respond to my posted topics, moreso considering your mistaken beliefs about my temperament."

Indeed, I can see how mistaken I am about your temperament, you are the calmest fellow I have ever met ;o, Needless to say your post reinforces my original point, you were never an objectivist, just an audiophile with a belief system based on factual inaccuracies.

Music making the painting, recording it the photograph

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.