Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Agreed

"You'll no doubt enjoy the fact that they use a Crown Macro Reference to burn in all their speakers initially for an hour at 800 watts. He finds the amp utterly reliable and well suited for such duty. They use the John Curl designed Parasound JC-1 amps for sonic evaluations."

I'd have done it the other way around. :>)

"You tend to focus far too often on the minority of companies who do not do the industry justice."

I've been in far more factories in far more industries than I can count. After a while you can get a sense almost as soon as you walk through the door what kind of operation they are running and what quality of product they probably turn out. Besides committment, it takes enormous resourses both technical and financial to build and run a first rate plant. It's just beyond the possiblities of most very small manufacturers to acquire this. When it's a family business run like a pizzeria where the owner gets into everything and works 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, you know he is out of his depth and probably in real trouble one way or another. Many if not most small businesses sooner or later fail. Mismanagement and lack of adequate financial resources are the reason in a large majority of cases.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.