Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Even If You Are Trolling.....

You wrote:
Why criticize someone who would prefer alternative approaches to design??Who does Dan criticize in his post? Below the parts of his post talking about people:
This will be a subjective evaluation since most of you don't give a crap about any meaningful spec's.../...
Some folks may appear to like these characteristics, I find it takes away valid and important musical information that I would like to hear.
I will assume at this point considering my experience, that folks who think negative feedback is the curse of audio, prefer the noise and lack of information units without negative feedback give.
d.b.

I don't see here more critics than if he had stated that some people prefer bright highly saturated color images on their TV, while others softer hues.
Don't you ?
Or would you be just trying to begin a flame war with Dan, who was delivered with a quickstart in these matters (but he's so often vilified that overreaction is easy to understand)?

If you were to like to be seen on a public forum behaving like a young imp throwing poo to another, laughing when I gotcha you, both of them being soiled to the bone, that would be your choice.
Just don't take for granted many other people would enjoy such a smelly spectacle.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.