Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Buyer Beware: MSS Hifi

"but I've bought at least 4 items from him before, and they were all smooth transactions."
Let's see. You're in Malaysia, which happens to be his homeland. And you are a relative newcomer with only six posts, two of them defending him. Hmm.

I happen to be a repeat customer. I bought things from him as far back as in 1998, and he personally brought them back to Malaysia and delivered to me. I continue to buy things from him because I get great prices from him.

There's no need to imply anything else about my relationship with MSS other than a commercial one; and when my new room is finished and equipment is up in 2 months or so, I'll post my system here so you'll see where I stand as an audio enthusiast.

I am not MSS's apologist. And given how strenuously his posts here have been, I certainly do not see the need for him to have one.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Buyer Beware: MSS Hifi - Blacken_ 22:10:15 11/10/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.