Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Buyer Beware: MSS Hifi

"He may act and speak uncouthly sometimes"
Judging by reports from others and from his own postings as "Massimo" below, this is not "sometimes" behavior.

"but I've bought at least 4 items from him before, and they were all smooth transactions."
Let's see. You're in Malaysia, which happens to be his homeland. And you are a relative newcomer with only six posts, two of them defending him. Hmm.

"However, you've got your rights, and I'm glad to see that you were protected and you got your problems resolved,."
How can you try to make light of it after JB repeatedly insulted him as well as the guy making a serious offer on the Totem speakers (and his wife), not to mention not responding to the questions by several about why the serial number was removed?

"Its just I see this kind of bashing done here as a bit over-the-top."
The moderators here are even handed and don't allow that to happen. In this case I don't see it as bashing at all, considering how these people were treated.
Brian Walsh

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.