Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: What tubes to use with this Interstage Transformers?

Thanks for pointing it out. Yes, I meant 50ohm. It was a typo and I corrected it. I also added a few more lines to that post so please reread it.

LTSpice and all of the sim has it's own limitations. First of all, they can presume pretty big numbers (voltage source / current source) since it uses purely mathemtical formula and it has almost unlimited current and voltage capability at any frequency and any impedance you set at.

It's very different from actual voltage source in life.

You need to compare the results with different voltages on the LTSpice model to about 1V to 30V. Compare the results. I don't need to do anything with your Spice sim models. I know where the limitations are at.

I used with play with LTspice and many sims very long time ago. I don't use any of them for a long time so I need to relearn again.

But I can do basics circuit analysis from the top of the head so I don't need to draw up schematic or model in Spice unless it is a very complex circuit I need to deal with.
.Thou shall not stand where I type for I carry a bottle of Certified Audiophile Air and a Pure Silver Whip.

Edits: 09/05/16

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: What tubes to use with this Interstage Transformers? - megasat16 18:03:13 09/05/16 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.