Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Re: Clement Perry of Stereo Times is abusing influence

Hi Alex,

I understand your point, and you are right that usually communication should not be aired out in a public forum.

However, I am sure that you can also understand that unlike Clement Perry who has his own magazine, I have no such platform to expose situations of power abuse. I felt therefore that this forum is the right platform - it is the place where Clement and I have equal opportunity to tell our respective sides of the story.

By the way, I have invited Clement Perry to reply on this forum when he called me on Friday. He refused, however based on what you are saying he may have changed his mind since.

Lastly, I have also received a phone call from Clement Perry today (please see my separate post), in which he accused me of not conveying information accurately. All I can say is that I have tried to convey everything with precision, but if he thinks otherwise, he is welcome to post whatever he thinks on this forum, and the audience will decide whatever they wish.

Best,
Yoav
Yoav Geva (Gonczarowski)
YG Acoustics

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Clement Perry of Stereo Times is abusing influence - Yoav 13:09:25 03/13/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.