Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Let 's guess what transpired

I can only guess, but will try.

According to Electrocompaniet and NSS web pages, they are not distributor or dealer. How did you buy from them?

"I rejected the amplifier both by email & recorded delivery post denied by the Agents who said never received"
I absolutely have no idea who did what.

If you just sent the amp without contacting them first, no surprise they rejected delivery.
But if you took amp directly to NSS for repair, they should have given you a receipt. You should have called police the moment they refused to give you receipt.

Also, it is 2012, you could have taken a photo of the guy taking the amp, even record a movie with your phone.

Third, didn't you take photo of the box and labels the moment you received it to have trace of any damage and SN?

Prepare the best you can, have proof of payments, correspondence, names, time line, witnesses, etc.

Good luck

PS:

My English is not perfect, but your English sucks, and that is after 4 edits. Heed my suggestions: if you plan to be as coherent in a court as in your post, do not bother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Analog Engineering Associates  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.