Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Let 's guess what transpired

The thing is with hiend low volume hifi The chances of getting a dud laid off on you is always high. And once they have laid it off. They don't plan on taking it back with out a fight. EC is totally responsible for any of their dealers and should refund as soon as you show evidence of payment.

Case in point once Bert Dopenberg had a crook agent in Australia that basically took my money and kept it and left town. On telling him and showing a receipt he immediately sent me my Oris horn from Europe(massive expense to him) to me no greif what so ever. More then I can say for Conrad Johnson for eg. I had a similar experience to you.

So perhaps its a good idea to buy from suppliers that are well known in the industry and here in the future. Shame you cant sue EC their dealer, their liability. Deeper pockets.BTW I heard a top of the range ec demo set up once and it was Dark and horrible.Old fassion hi feedback SS. Nice look, image and thats it.

Dont give up on EC go to the top and ring them. Tell them you will open a "how EC ripped me off website" Good luck.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.