Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

ELECTROCOMPANIET

I purchased a Electrocompaniet EC1-5MK2 amplifier from the UK Distributor NSS Ltd who are also the service agents.The amplifier was sent directly to me by Electrocompaniet's German warehouse. After 10 days the amplifier shut down and could not be restarted. I rejected the amplifier both by email & recorded delivery post denied by the Agents who said never received. I took the amplifier back asking for a refund which was refused and left the amplifier with the Agent who denies receiving it despite it being taken out of my car by his assistant.The atmosphere was hostile and I knew I would not get a receipt for the amp. Probably my mistake was that I should have left the amp for repair got the receipt and then rejected. The matter is now in the small claims Court and unfortunately the final hearing is not until July when a year will go by. Electrocompaniet in Norway do not want to know and have ignored my request to confirm the serial No. of the amplifier. I would not touch another Electrocompaniet product because IMO both Electrocompaniet & their UK Distributor are not fit for purpose. Beware of Electrocompaniet.

Edits: 03/30/12 03/30/12 03/30/12 03/31/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - ELECTROCOMPANIET - Disbeliever 10:49:14 03/30/12 (10)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.