Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Let 's guess what transpired

Interesting reply: The culprit in this ongoing saga is a Simon Matharu director of NSS Ltd who are the service Agents for Electrocompaniet and he is or was a director of Electrocompaniet Distribution Ltd distributors of Electrocompaniet in the UK both companies operate from same premises. I paid NSS Ltd for the amplifier and it was sent to me from Germany where Electrocompaniet have a distribution centre. After the amplifier shut down I phoned NSS Ltd and was told by their sole employee to bring it back. As I was rejecting this unreliable amplifier I notified NSS Ltd by recorded delivery mail. I took the amplifier back to NSS Ltd premises where it was taken out of my car by the sole employee and placed on a table in the reception area. Simon as he is generally known appeared and said he could not give a refund as the amplifier had been especially ordered for me, this amp. is part of the current range sold in the UK. After a period of comparative silence he incredibly would not respond so I walked out leaving the amplifier behind saying that he would hear from my solicitors. I did report this affair to the Police and despite being given a Crime Ref No. they did nothing later saying it was a civil matter. I also initiated a Court Claim and obtained Judgment by default. However this was set aside after NSS Ltd said that they had not received any communication from the Court or my self. The case resumes in July the earliest hearing date available.

Edits: 04/01/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.