Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

This is better

But, still not completely clear. I am afraid you may have problem getting your money, although I hope you get back your amps in working condition.

I doubt that they have legal obligation to replace equipment that failed. They have to repair it. Only if it would have repeatedly broke or shortly after the first repair you would have a case.

It is not clear what you wanted when they told you to bring the amp for repair. It seems that you did not give them a chance to repair it but as you say "rejected" amps. You can't reject something you already took possession of.

Also, it seems that you did not communicate well even repair return, so you may have pissed of the guy.

But then, you say you walked out of the premises?!? Why, I would not leave unless they gave me a receipt, and until police came.

Also, it is still not clear why and how you bought the equipment from a distributor and not a dealer?

Your hope is that they received court correspondence and just did not show up on court last time, you win by default. If they did not receive it and you do not have much of correspondence to show in the court it will be a mess, as usually is when shit hits the fan.

Good luck

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • This is better - Stale 16:55:20 04/01/12 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.