Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Ernest, I don't know you or Rudy.

Well if you don't know Rudy it sure is funny that of the few threads Rudy did post to besides this one...you also posted too...what are you following all of Rudys posts... another coincidence...I guess you and Rudy are just like magnets to each other but of course it must be strickly a coincidence.

You see Rudy doesn't post on AA much at all and it is mighty funny how you always find a thread he is in...hhhmmmm???

Wendell why would I contact you to prove a voicemail when Rudy told me he had arranged for you to listen to it and he offered to pay you money...

you see Wendell you tried to play the unbiased,"lets make it seem like I'm neutral role" all in an attempt to make this Rudy thing look plausable...Rudy and I have been going at it in hundreds of posts and you were not in a single thread until I had damaging proof of the phone call when Rudy left me that message about how he got me for my money and cables...then YOU mysteriuosly entered the thread demanding I prove there was a voicemail,knowing that there is no way for me to actually let anyone hear it online.

I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Ernest, I don't know you or Rudy. - wirewizard 09:45:16 07/20/09 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.