Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Ahh yes, now I see where

Ernest, come now, I have only had commercial product since Jan. 2008. and until Sept. 2008 it was only one, my original powercord.

First your cordial and then when you have been caught in your bullshit (like above) you resort to half-truths and misinformation as to deflect the attention off yourself rather then addressing it which is your MO.

If your prior business was so great you would have made reference to it on your new site, you didn’t. As you didn’t bother to mention to anyone here who you really were until you were called out by me. You used to proudly end your post with your full name when your moniker was Audiophile36, no longer, why would that be Ernest. You behavior is one of a person trying to hide there past identity, not one who has nothing to hide. You realize the more you write, the more you make yourself look bad.

It seems to me that Rudy has responded to your endless posts, you are just unable to do what is right and continue through your actions to display a nature of inherent dishonesty.

Picture look familiar? It's the same one that is on your bulkwire page. Stop telling people your wire is gold plated OCC, it’s not, neither Neotech or Furukawa make such a beast. You use cheap wire from Parawire.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Ahh yes, now I see where - Cpk 07:49:57 07/15/09 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.