Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: I'll say this

Well well Mosin,

It's great you felt the need to step up to speak on behalf of your Friend Chris Kline(CPK)...I once thought CPK was a great guy until these threads.

You see this whole thread is nothing more than a conspiricy...first of all the problem was with me and Rudy,then CPK joined in with real conviction and even Sherod had a bit of input.

For the life of me I couldn't understand why CPK would have so much intrest in my business and why he seemingly had a grudge with me over Rudy. I did a little research and found that Rudy and CPK are friends who were distant neighbors in PA...that exlained it all.

I wondered why Sherod posted what he did...so I did a little more research and found out Sherod is in cahoots with CPK as he is one of CPK's friends/customers.

Friends will do anything for friends including lie... and in this case CPK cosigned with his friend Rudys lies in an attempt to make his buddy Rudy seem more credible..and you are cosigning for CPK in an attempt to do the same thing.

After all of this meyhem I learned a lot about Rudy,CPK and Sherod...I know CPK and Rudy will deny being friends...but after all of this, it's no coincidence that CPK and Rudy both lived in PA and happen to be the two biggest posters in these threads.

I have posted significant visual proof that rudy has lied on multiple occasions and even of him harrassing me via phone...I have also posted visual proof of Tracking receipts that proved on both occasions that the packages I shipped to Rudy were delivered...CAN RUDY PROVE HE DIDN'T GET THE CABLES OR REFUND????

Mosin, you state you read this entire thread from one end to another and if you truly did you would have seen the various posts of mine where I actually proved Rudy as a liar so I can't figure out for the life of me,according to you... how I'm preying on honest and unexpecting buyers...if you really read this entire thread there is no way you could think Rudy is honest.

Not many members have really posted to these threads...and the few who have posted all happen to be friends...this whole thread is a biased conspiricy.

Tel Wire(CPK) is based in PA and Rudy recently moved from PA...you are CPK's friend and Sherod is a customer/friend of CPK...all of you had something negative to say about me...what a coincidence.

NOBODY WHO IS NOT CONNECTED TO RUDY OR CPK HAS POSTED TO THESE THREADS...SO EVERYTHING ANY OF YOU ALL HAVE TO SAY SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.