Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: WELCOME BACK AUDIOPHILE36!!!

Hello Sherod,

Why yes this is Ernest from (E)rnest (L)ee (F)arley Audio.I haven't gone anywhere just changed the name of my company because there is another Elf Audio that sells car audio online and people had the two of us confused.Since the other Elf Audio already had a website with the same name I decided to change my company name since they already owned the domain name.

After that I decided to go in another direction as far as marketing goes and sell directly through my website without having to pay Audiogon as the middle man.Audiogon gave me great exposure in the cable industry,but 99% of all of my sales came from word of mouth so I decided I no longer needed Audiogon to sell my cables and I cancelled my account. To set the record straight I cancelled my Audiogon account,it was not suspended by Audiogon. I had hundreds of satified customers on Audiogon and earned impeccable feedback.

And as far as my old moniker of audiophile36 goes,when I changed my company name I decided to update my AA account with my new business info,but I had technical difficulties updating my account so it was easier for me to cancel that account and created a new one.

Our cables are still considered by many as some of the best sounding cables around and everything is the same except the name...WELCOME BACK???? HOW ABOUT WE NEVER LEFT!!!

I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.