Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

RE: Ahh yes, now I see where

CPK...this type of behavior that you demonstrate explains a lot about you...you are in the same business as I am,yet you never had any personal dealings with me nor have I had any with you,yet you feel the need to follow my every move and reply to all of my posts with information that has nothing to do with the original posters question.You are not helping the original poster when you do this infact you are highjacking threads and helping destroy the Cable Asylum.

CPK I'm not going to argue back and forth with you about petty stuff that has nothing to do with you.I hope you put as much effort in your own cable business as you do in worrying about mine.

CPK my business is doing well and I wish you good luck with your business and I hope everyone buys one of your powercords...Oh yeah if you reply to any of my posts and aren't posting anything constructive or helpful you will be politely ignored.
I do it all in the name of music!!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.