Home SET Asylum

Single Ended Triodes (SETs), the ultimate tube lovers dream.

RE: Ah yes, BUT you have not heard ALL SET amps, there in lies the RUB, and WHY your vision is limited~nT

I came across this thread and I would like to make a comment. I own a pair of Dennis's 2a3 amps using the EML meshplates. I also own a pair of his Altec 604 speakers. I am not an audio engineer but am a long time audiophile who has owned gear from Lamm, Shindo, Wytech etc. The Serious Stereo amps are by far the best sounding amps I have ever had in any system. These very low watt amps along with the Altec 604 provides incredible slam, mid-range magic, and high end extension with volumes that will drive you out of the room if you care to listen that loud. It never sounds stressed but produces music effortlessly. Many people think that this is not possible but those making that claim have never heard these amps. I suggest that any doubters look up Dennis at RMAF if attending to hear what his amps can do.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.