Home Critic's Corner

Discuss a review. Provide constructive feedback. Talk to the industry.

Re: Agree. Trial and conviction might be a tad premature.

Well, not me re double standard. I would dump the other mag in a moment if I knew for sure what mag it was. I have to guess it's TAS but that could be a bad guess. What I object to is the lack of knowledge on it. I dont go to ces I dont go to your hifi show (although it's a goal) but I do do what? Subscribe (faithfully and long term) to your mag. So I rely on it in some sense for info. What I get on the current topic is that it aint you babe...ok. Who is it? That's the unanswered question. There aren't too many print rags out there...no one here (I gather) reads sensible sound. Like someone above said, hifi+ and TAS are the same. Inner Ear is from Canada and we know Canadians are honest! Positive Feedback isn't print and its editor chimes in, so it's not him. If it were sound and vision no one would care. I dont see Hansen ads in TAS the last couple of months I looked at. So I conclude it's TAS. Other readers of these posts are making their own conclusions and maybe acting on them--ie canceling subscriptions etc. (And even if I had gone to ces, no one would have spoken to me, let alone confided in me!).

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Michael Percy Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Agree. Trial and conviction might be a tad premature. - TomLarson 16:33:56 02/19/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.