Home Amp/Preamp Asylum

Looking for a new Amp or Preamp? If you're after tubes, post over here.

RE: DECWARE

My older brother attended St. Beade Accadamy in Peoria way back in the mid 1970s the only high school with dorms and a real museum inside its walls.
Sadly he passed many years ago.

On the river boating;
around 1987 me and several friends went to stay in a cabin in Wisconsins upper eagle river chain of lakes for a week of fun!
Logging trucks were visable everywhere.

I took my boat out and all lakes are connected by thoroughfares with clear pathways through what can only be described as swampy bogs.

Well i decided to open her up in one of these thoroughfares and suddenly came to an abrupt and immediate halt...that threw us all in the drink!
Neck deep in water and knee deep in muck we all safely climbed back in the boat.
Wondering what I hit Shelly pointed to a 4 foot log so waterlogged it sat just underneath the dark brown rootbeer colored water and as it spun sure enough fresh cut marks.
Mind you this log was BIG and waterlogged making it even heavier. It had no problem stopping our boat, lesson learned!

It humbled us all!

Enjoyed your testimony and felt id share a touch of mine.

Stay healthy!
Regards,
/// Tim W. ///

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: DECWARE - timothywas1@comcast.net 17:56:08 05/18/21 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.