Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Planar vs horn vs ...

Even with bargaining the King speakers would cost as much as the 20.7's or more.And the bass response of the latter was superior. But the cost of amplifiers was potentially less with a lot more alternatives. AND THEY DO NOT WEIGH MUCH COMPARED TO SOUND LABS or even the 20.7. .There was probably almost no domestic service which is something I could not have dealt with. The Canadian franchise did not seem viable either out in Manitoba. I was tempted . I could have lived with 30db level base response and not add sub woofers . I heard they did not beam and that made them interesting.Probably would be fun. Once owned ML clx originals from 1981 and they were clear but rattled at sound of organs . Went through panels quickly living in a loft and they kept on substituting ones from the later versions which made it after a while pretty screwed up. Threw them away.
Love the mags but cannot play them loud (and low they do not really cut it)for very long which is necessary for full enjoyment of them, because apt NYC living It is repair that is the 'buggeroo'.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.