Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: Yet another problem room - first idea

Don, at this point I am in total agreement with Satie. Of course, the devil is in the details but overall, if you could arrange that way, it would be one good starting point for the very reasons Satie mentions. In addition to great sound, you may be able to tune things for great imaging also. When one gets these together, it is heaven on earth.

In any event, I am not assuming that this will be acceptable to you. The head keeps cranking (well, the single brain cell in it, anyway). Plus a couple more actions may add options and/or perspective.

One is that I asked an inmate (on the other side of the world) to take a look. If he gets my email he may be able to shed some light on this. Before he moved to a larger place, I believe he had a challenge similar to yours in a narrow-ish room. Also, there may be others that have had the same challenge.

Furthermore, we have yet to hear from inmates who may have tried non-standard approaches in similar situations.

Believe me, we can drive people nuts with options!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Yet another problem room - first idea - JBen 15:16:00 03/02/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.