Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: You mix up quanitifiers like some, all, every.

Pat my postion is that you are impossible to discuss or debate anything with. IMHO it appears to me that you contradict yourself.

You in turn say I don't don't believe you when you tell me because I can't believe that you hold what you do!

Did it ever occur to that maybe I just don't quite understand what it is you hold to?

In an attempt to try and understand your beliefs better (because you always claim I state your postion incorrectly) I said, Pat rather than attempt a tit for tat series of posts, lets start by wiping the slate clean between on as far as all previous posts on wires are concerned.

So please explain to me once and for all in a clear & precise manner what your beliefs on wires are! Do you or do you not believe that wires effect the sound of a system audibly? If they do how, why and when do they?

Who knows maybe if I really understand what you believe I might even agree with it. But as of now I have no idea what you believe, which is evidenced by your always responding to my posts with some variation of; I'm not correctly attributing to you what you believe. So what do you believe about wires Pat?

We'll go from there...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.