Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

No I Just Don't Play Games Like YOU Do!

Pat I see you are still playing audio politician. I posted what YOU said verbatim, i.e; "Pat D's actual words were "You offer no proof that differences between 3 foot interconnects at line level or 10 foot speaker cables of reasonable gauge are ordinarily audible with equipment that is functioning properly within its design limits."

I also provided a link to where you said it. I even stated that you do and are even now playing audio politician. You NEVER just say what you believe outright but ALWAYS leave yourself an out!

The statement above is a perfect example. You start with You (meaning me) offer no proof that differences between 3 foot interconnects at line level or 10 foot speaker cables of reasonable gauge are ordinarily audible.

Then just to cover your postion's behind, so that when someone like myself claims they hear differences in wire you add: With equipment that is functioning properly within its design limits!

That way YOU NEVER commit yourself to a firm statement of belief and should someone say they hear differences you canned answer will be the component wasn't "functioning properly within its design limits."

Meanwhile you really believe 99.9999999999999999999999999999% are not audibly different "IF" it's a 3 foot interconnect at line level or 10 foot speaker cables of reasonable gauge.

So shit or get off the pot Pat. Can we hear the differences in wires or not? If we can't why can't we, if we can, under what conditions?

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.