Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You mix up quanitifiers like some, all, every.

Also potentiality and actuality. So no wonder you don't understand what is being said.

Just because wires can make an audible difference under some conditions doesn't mean they do in most of our systems. You have yet to prove that they make enough difference to hear in your system, for example. Why don't you?

What I say doesn't fit into your little net of ideas so you try to assimilate what I say to what you think I should say. That's a kind intepretation, BTW, and there are other possible ones. Example from your post follows:

"I've admitted you'll never say never, in fact you always leave yourself a way out! So once cornered you can demand to be shown where you said NEVER! Of course I cannot provide such proof a you won't ever commit yourself."

This is strange. Why should I commit myself to something not proven? In other words, it's just as I said. I don't fit into your little matrix of ideas so you try to force me to fit.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.