Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

UPDATE

First, a huge THANKS to all of you that rushed to support me.

I wish to report that all is well, an understanding has been reached with the powers that be and all is well. Things will continue as they always have, again, thanks to you. I just now carry an "M", but as I have told others, I don't manufacture anything, I alter them. It should be an "AL" for Alchemist because my goal is to turn lead into gold :^ )

What will happen is as soon as I have some time I will repost the info about this mod here in this thread in detail, and then it will be compiled into one article with pics for the MUG archives.

FYI I start modding my first pair of quasi ribbon MMG's next week. I'm really excited about this because if they can be made to approach the smga it will be a Godsend because they can be had new and cheap and without most of the delam problems of used smga's, which are getting too expensive lately. (which if that is my fault, again, my apologies) Look for that in 2-3 weeks.

Again, THANK YOU ALL!

It's all about the music...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.