Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

Re: I suppose I understand the board's motives as well.

But, I don't recall your ever posting anything that I'd calling shilling. Yes, you offer to build what others can't if they ask about it, but that's a different thing entirely. What you've posted for us to see could be construed as advertising your handiwork, but I (and I'm sure plenty others do as well) see it as, "Here's what *can* be done (with skill and the right tools)." That is called sharing, and I am very grateful to you for that.

On a side note, and in line with the statement above, you have freely given me (and others) advice on how to build my very own frames. That is absolutely consistent with the premise of this board, and is not done in the hawking of your wares - in fact, it is just the opposite. I'm glad it makes you feel good, and it's comforting that such people (as you) exist.

Thanks for the micro review of the Duelund resistors. As you stated, this is just another example of the information you *give* away. PLEASE don't stop sharing just because you were forced into "M" status. Besides, you often say things in hilarious ways - fun to read.

"Jazz is not dead - it just smells funny" FZ

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.