Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: Proof by the scientific method is ALMOST non existent for anything. Theory/Hypothesis ... no problem~nT

If we can dispense with absolute semantics and expand to accepting a general idea, I would say that to establish a "proof" one must obtain impirical evidence. To obtain impirical evidence one must have an "instrument" to measure an activity or event. If the "activity" or "event" occurs at a frequency higher or lower than the ability of the instrument to measure, then no evidence will be gathered. BUT, that does not mean that the event or activity did not occur, only that we could not measure it. Certain animals hear sounds and sense activities that humans cannot. Just because WE didn't hear it, doesn't mean that it isn't there. We don't see radio waves, but we know they are there, on and on and on...

We know that the "material" world is comprised of composite materials...compounds, elements, sub-atomic "particles", sub-sub atomic "particles". Intelligence must then reign,so that we can at least posit that this ever decreasing "particle" process might continue past the point of our instruments to measure. We have been inventing ever more sensitive measuring instruments for years, so why should ever more sensitive instruments not be available in the future. We have been told by "others" that the sub-atomic zoo continues far past what we know now. If we can understand the nature of things human can detect with their senses, relate that to what more sensitive machines can measure with theirs, and expand that process to nano, sub-atomic, sub-sub atomic processes and beyond, logically we can arrive at a world described by the mystics. If a physical "brain" can process electrical impulses, would it be possible to a sub-atomic form of a higher frequency and invisibvle to us to process electronic impulses and exhibit "consciousnes" as well? How far does the chain extend? Might it depend on the number of sub-sub-sub atomic "particles". How many dimensions are there? How many sub-sub-sub-sub atomic "particles"(waves) are there?

I know that this extemely simplistic, but it is also logical, at least to me. Therefore, we cannot let the lack of "proof" keep us from moving forward. We must form logical "theories" and work at developing the evidence that provides the "proof".

So, "..That is the Observer which here, yet not here, which can see but can not be seen, which knows but can not be known," is but one level of an ever higher frequency of consciousnes.

The study of science is the study of God, for surely he/she created in a perfectly logical and ordered fashion.

kendo

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Proof by the scientific method is ALMOST non existent for anything. Theory/Hypothesis ... no problem~nT - gbehappy2 13:53:45 11/13/13 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.