Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

RE: It is rather amusing to read the website.

What PEAR experiments demonstrate is evidence of the proposition, not proof. The proposition that the mind has the capacity to influence or affect inanimate objects including electronics is not the sort of thing that is easy to demonstrate. If it were then everyone would be on board. The evidence of the phenomenon starts to accumulate, however, over many many trials. As I pointed out earlier the Mind Lamp from Psyleron, as its electronics are extremely sensitive to subtle influences, the output of the random event generator (REG) determined by monitoring the quantum fluctuations of the applied voltage, can demonstrate rather easily the ability of the mind to influence the electronics of the lamp. In the case of the Mind Lamp, only a relatively few trials are usually necessary to convince a died in the wool skeptic that something is going on here. It is evidence of the phenomenon, not necessarily proof.

Geoff Kait

Edits: 02/26/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.