Home Isolation Ward

From ebony pucks to magic foil, mystical and controversial tweaks.

In your link

yuor specifically atate to read the results of the Princeton Pear papers.That is EXACTLY what I did. In other words I followed exactly the clues which you left any reader of the post that referred to the Princeton experiments, of which you left a link.

Now, if you can't find my quotes, then it is very obvious that you haven't read the link that you left. I find that rather pathetic. You can watch an elementary video, but not read a link, which you have posted, and still make statements saying that that link supports your comments.

If you haven't bothered to read your very own links, I see absolutely no reason to enlighten you. Why spoon fed someone who quotes from a link which they have not even read?

Stu

PS. Are you are upset because I didn't leave specific page markers for you? If you're grumbling about the PEAR website, remember that you left that very link for the rest of us to wade through. What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Edits: 03/02/12

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • In your link - unclestu 13:52:11 03/02/12 (4)
    • RE: In your link - Tony Lauck 14:39:00 03/02/12 (3)
      • C'mon - unclestu 14:51:55 03/02/12 (2)
        • RE: C'mon - Tony Lauck 15:05:40 03/02/12 (1)
          • Your - unclestu 16:40:35 03/02/12 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.