Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: RE: Hotd posted by bullethead on June 12, 2017 at 15:23:21:
There are lots of ways to potentially get bp down without the use of pharmaceuticals. Some herbs have been shown to be as or near as effective as some pharma drugs. Since pharmaceutical drugs have side effects even the Harvard Health Letter recommended taking 6 months to get it down on your own before going to pharma drug,so I remember reading. It would also depend on how high the pressure is and of course if it responds to alternative measures. Being on pharm drugs does not preclude the use of other agents or methods to further reduce it. Your decision to take drugs may have been or was a good one because yours was so high. T456
"The Borg is the ultimate user. They're unlike any threat your Federation has ever faced."
- Q, 2365This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - My answer to BH's latest Herb of the Day (HOTD) - Tweaker456 11:03:38 06/12/17 (8)
- Speaking of herbs.... - kootenay 15:59:42 06/12/17 (0)
- Hotd - bullethead 13:15:40 06/12/17 (5)
- RE: Hotd - Tweaker456 14:12:08 06/12/17 (4)
- Another great non vacuous article on Green Tea from the LEF - Tweaker456 11:12:18 06/12/17 (0)