Inmate Central, where civil and family-friendly discourse about off-audio topics (other than religion and politics) is welcome.
In Reply to: Hotd posted by bullethead on June 12, 2017 at 13:15:40:
I recommend going with the science which is 600 mg a day of 98% polyphenols and 50% EGCG. LEF sells their overpriced version. This is a pretty "high" dose. Since I'm having a hard time taking all the supplements I'm taking for a million reasons I just ordered 100g of 98% extract for $12.60 off ebay to mix in H2O. It's supposed to be bitter. I'll see how it goes. It has very little caffeine in it. It may reduce BP by a few points. Hardly any question that is a health promoting substance. I'll take 700 mg a day in divided doses if I can get it down but not 700 grams! It may be protective of the eyes among so many other things. I have to deal better with the BP thing so there will be lots of kool info comming soon for the very few interested. I figure if I give helpful info to even one person it's worth it. T456
"The Borg is the ultimate user. They're unlike any threat your Federation has ever faced."
- Q, 2365This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - My answer to BH's latest Herb of the Day (HOTD) - Tweaker456 11:03:38 06/12/17 (8)
- Speaking of herbs.... - kootenay 15:59:42 06/12/17 (0)
- Hotd - bullethead 13:15:40 06/12/17 (5)
- RE: Hotd - Tweaker456 14:12:08 06/12/17 (4)
- Another great non vacuous article on Green Tea from the LEF - Tweaker456 11:12:18 06/12/17 (0)