Thanks for all the replies about leaving my 101 T on all the time.
The reason I asked about this is that when I turn the tuner back on in the morning, I have to re-tune it. If I leave it on its fine.
In order to re-tune I have to make sure the volume is down because of interstation noise, and the tuning is so sensitive.
Will an alignment solve this problem? Or is this typical?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Accuphase 101 T tuning - louie3 15:48:32 08/15/16 (8)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - fmak 08:15:57 08/17/16 (1)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - fmak 12:19:59 08/17/16 (0)
- I'm confused - 1973shovel 08:59:31 08/16/16 (3)
- RE: I'm confused - louie3 09:07:36 08/16/16 (2)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - fredtr 18:03:10 08/15/16 (1)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - louie3 07:32:40 08/16/16 (0)