In Reply to: I'm confused posted by 1973shovel on August 16, 2016 at 08:59:31:
I have tried what you suggest, but the problem is that sometimes it is hard to tell when the station is tuned, even using the meters, so I have to hear the station.
Anyway, looks like two tuners are probably best, unless I can find someone to do a rebuild on the Accuphase.
I sent an email to Accutech, but have gotten no response so far.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Accuphase 101 T tuning - louie3 15:48:32 08/15/16 (8)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - fmak 08:15:57 08/17/16 (1)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - fmak 12:19:59 08/17/16 (0)
- I'm confused - 1973shovel 08:59:31 08/16/16 (3)
- RE: I'm confused - louie3 09:07:36 08/16/16 (2)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - fredtr 18:03:10 08/15/16 (1)
- RE: Accuphase 101 T tuning - louie3 07:32:40 08/16/16 (0)