In Reply to: RE: Looking more for speaker cable stock.... posted by triodesteve on May 27, 2017 at 19:40:10:
And I'd be able to tell you if I weren't stupid...
Took it over to a friends house today try it on an LP-1 supply and THOUGHT I'd reset it to DCHP so we could use it on his network, but no.
It was locked to a static IP address (which I did not know) so we couldn't use it on his network.
Still got no idea.
Wait a couple weeks and we'll try again.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Project for the weekend - E-Stat 14:46:25 05/26/17 (15)
- More on dynamics - E-Stat 08:24:53 05/29/17 (2)
- Is it possible that the stock DC cable that comes with the LPS-1... - Ivan303 20:41:03 05/29/17 (1)
- Could be or - E-Stat 20:45:40 05/29/17 (0)
- Yeah! - E-Stat 16:31:05 05/27/17 (0)
- RE: Project for the weekend - DTB300 12:08:55 05/27/17 (1)
- Thanks for the tip - E-Stat 13:33:01 05/27/17 (0)
- RE: Project for the weekend - soundchekk 08:43:54 05/27/17 (2)
- RE: Project for the weekend - E-Stat 09:08:29 05/27/17 (0)
- Seems the original post was 'on the road'... - Ivan303 08:58:52 05/27/17 (0)
- Time to pick up a few feet of that Canare cable.... - Ivan303 08:11:23 05/27/17 (4)
- RE: Time to pick up a few feet of that Canare cable.... - E-Stat 08:24:57 05/27/17 (3)
- RE: Project for the weekend - AbeCollins 20:22:03 05/26/17 (0)
- So would I... - Ivan303 21:00:43 05/27/17 (0)