In Reply to: Project for the weekend posted by E-Stat on May 26, 2017 at 14:46:25:
Interesting reference. He still seems to be using a Squeezebox Touch!?!?
The post can't be that told !?!?
These stupid connectors are ten time worse then the (any short) cable!!!
And it'll get worse over time!
You can gain a lot more if you'd solder your supplies
right to your device connected via a kept-really-short silver wire.
Probably it's not that easy to accomplish with his supplies though.
PS: I also cut off the connectors of my iPowers and shorten the cable.
And. Not to forget. Reattach the ferrite bead to kill the HF stuff.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Project for the weekend - E-Stat 14:46:25 05/26/17 (15)
- More on dynamics - E-Stat 08:24:53 05/29/17 (2)
- Is it possible that the stock DC cable that comes with the LPS-1... - Ivan303 20:41:03 05/29/17 (1)
- Could be or - E-Stat 20:45:40 05/29/17 (0)
- Yeah! - E-Stat 16:31:05 05/27/17 (0)
- RE: Project for the weekend - DTB300 12:08:55 05/27/17 (1)
- Thanks for the tip - E-Stat 13:33:01 05/27/17 (0)
- RE: Project for the weekend - soundchekk 08:43:54 05/27/17 (2)
- RE: Project for the weekend - E-Stat 09:08:29 05/27/17 (0)
- Seems the original post was 'on the road'... - Ivan303 08:58:52 05/27/17 (0)
- Time to pick up a few feet of that Canare cable.... - Ivan303 08:11:23 05/27/17 (4)
- RE: Time to pick up a few feet of that Canare cable.... - E-Stat 08:24:57 05/27/17 (3)
- RE: Project for the weekend - AbeCollins 20:22:03 05/26/17 (0)