Home Hi-Rez Highway

New high resolution SACD releases, players and technology.

RE: Korg DS-DAC-10R

You don't need a special USB Audio 2.0 driver unless you are wanting to record above 24/96 or insist on recording direct in DSD. You could have just stuck to 24/88.2 and used Audiogate to convert to DSD later which would obviate the need for a dedicated driver.
All devices should work under the standard OS drivers without needing anything additional. You might consider Asio4ALL if you wanted to ensure bit-perfect transfer.

Your machine is obviously non-standard or some of your software is non-compliant or causing memory leaks so your user-experience is not likely to be experienced by others using a standard configuration which I daresay most probably are so it isn't really sensible to be complaining about Windows like we are talking about Windows 98 - back then, anything and everything would cause BSOD! I've used every version of Windows since 3.11 and know just how flaky things used to be. Windows 10 is easily the most stable version since then. Win 11 is still too new for me to comment on but the Korg software works fine.
Regards Anthony

"Beauty is Truth, Truth Beauty.." Keats

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Korg DS-DAC-10R - flood2 18:56:14 03/16/22 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.