Home Planar Speaker Asylum

Welcome! Need support, you got it. Or share your ideas and experiences.

RE: speaker cable recommendations for Ps audio m700 and 2.7qr?

Thats a ballpark question, it would help if you stated a budget. But even then, USA + European cables will have a different price tag down under, where as a home based cable manufacturer may possibly offer the same performance level for a lower price, or a better performance for the same price.

In general, as you climb the ladder of $$, performance will increase, the quality of the system will determine at which point/price you have reached the systems potential. Roger is wrong in stating that cables "are not really that important". A complete high quality cable loom is capable of transforming any given system.

a cable loom of Cardas "Clear Beyond" would be a good choice, but whether it's your "cup of tea" or it matches with your system remains to be seen. All high-end cable manufacturers preach "absolute neutrality", but funny enough, they all have a different "taste" of neutrality. You just have to do your homework.

If I must give a recommendation, it would be the "Individual Line" from Schnerzinger.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: speaker cable recommendations for Ps audio m700 and 2.7qr? - FX35 07:17:42 11/12/22 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.