Home Shady Lane

Retailers, Manufacturers, ePay, AudiogoN, Paypal or whatever. Buying and selling advice.

Ebay's rip-off - BEWARE: of seller siberian-shop

This ebay's seller is a crook.

I bought 4 * 6C33C-B tubes from him for $165 including shipping. I received the tubes after a month. When I tried the tubes none of the them worked, and they damaged my amplifier (Fortunately it was a minor damage that I was able to repair myself).

I sent him an email asking for an address to ship the tubes back and for him to refund me once he received the tubes back. He objected, and I then opened an ebay resolution case. Right after I opened the case, the seller sent me an email accepting my original proposition to refund me once he received the tubes back from me.

I spent an additional $43 to ship the tubes back, and I got confirmation from the post office and the seller that he/she received the tubes in good condition, but not only I never got a refund from him but he is no longer responding to my emails anymore and I never heard from him since.

Due to the amount of time it took for him to ship the item to me and for me to ship it back to Russia, ebay has closed the resolution case before the seller can refund me and before I can leave a bad feedback for him. I called both ebay and Paypal asking for help since that ebay auction had both the ebay and Paypal buyer's protection seals on it, both Ebay and Paypal told me that the time has expired for them to refund or to take any action against the seller.

Now, not only he has the tubes that he will probably try to sell to another buyer, I lost $208 in the process.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Topic - Ebay's rip-off - BEWARE: of seller siberian-shop - jbony01 09:27:46 01/15/12 (12)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.